Solution-Focus in moments of conflict
Tools and beyond
We all want to make our working relations constructive and appreciative. But sometimes atmospheric disturbances arise – moments of conflict manifest themselves between employees, colleagues and also customers.
Being able to react quickly, confidently and adequately as a manager, team leader or as a colleague in such situations makes a significant contribution to shortening the suffering. This not only makes it possible to continue the work together constructively but even to deepen it.
The Solution-Focused approach offers an effective and surprisingly simple set of tools to effectively move forward constructively in conflict situations.
In this workshop, you don’t just discover easy-to-handle tools. You also take a look at your own “pattern of success”. We will also deal with how the manager or team leader can appropriately and flexibly react to the situation – and where there are limits. Because sometimes it is also appropriate to involve an external specialist.
- Gain security and serenity in dealing with moments of conflict
- Discover new options for action and Solution-Focused tools.
- Focus and strengthen your proven “patterns of success”
- Use existing trust from the ones around you as a resource
- Know the boundary of your professionalism
- Experiment with the solution focus and:
- develop and practice alternatives for your own conflict situations and challenging topics and receive effort focused feedback
- learn from case stories.